Monday, December 21, 2009

Vogelsinger Soccer Camp!!!

Guess what?! I am going to Vogelsinger in the summer! And I haven't been there in 2 years!! :] I am so excited!! Seriously!!!! I really can't wait!! So for everybody that loves soccer and sun, you should go to Vogelsinger in Salem, Oregon!! :) :) :) :) Happy me!!!!!!! lol I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!! Soccer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you too! You'll have lots of fun this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soccer is a great sport! I'm glad you will be playing in the sun (wear sunblock, please!), getting good exercise (drink water!), and making new friends (play nicely with the other kids!) Love you lots Clara! Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Alright mommy. I love you, too. Thanks for the info, and the advice. I think I will play nice with the other kids,.... lol :] No, I actually will be nice. :] Love you, too! Clara

    ReplyDelete