


I have chickens! They're about 2 weeks old. Their names are Olive and Pistachio. They are the cutest little chickys in the whole wide world! Olive is the yellow one, and Pistachio is the black one. Yeah, I know Pistachio's name should be Olive, because you know? Black olive... well, their names fit them, and I'm probably not going to change them around. I love them, and soon enough we will have fresh eggs for breakfast! :] Right now they just live in a box inside our house with a red heat lamp, but by this summer they will be moved outside. We will have to make a bear, dear, eagle, wolf, raven, hawk, crow, wild dog, marmot, and other animal safe coop. We don't want them getting eaten, so we have to make it real safe for my two little babies. Life is good ~Çlå®å~
No comments:
Post a Comment