Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Aaaah! Well today was Christmas! I hope everyone had a lovely day with family. I hope it was filled with love and happiness no matter how many presents were given.

I hope everybody put some food on their tongues and was delighted with what they tasted. I sure had lots of yummy food today, and many people to enjoy it with. Lots of people to celebrate the real meaning of Christmas with, too.

I have an idea! I'm going to watch the new movie I got... Samantha: An American Girl Holiday tomorrow! Woo hoo! I've seen the movie before (I watch every Christmas! :P) but now I own it! So that's pretty cool... I also want to watch The Polar Express (which I already owned) tomorrow with my family. I hope everybody had a wonderful first day of Christmas!!! :D Well...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment