Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happiness! :D

Guess what!? I'm happy because I'm going somewhere for my birthday! My birthday has already come and gone, but we will go during spring break. Did you know I'm legally allowed to watch PG-13 now? Haha! Craziness! :D

I'm going somewhere though! This is the first time ever to go somewhere for my birthday! My birthday! Wow! It will probably be a once in a life time sorta thing... But I'm still happy and super excited about it!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love you! Love you! Love you!!!! :D

Happiness is catching, we get it from each other.

I'm still a child at heart! I'm going to be screaming and having so much fun!! Plus getting everybody's autographs and getting pictures with everyone I can... counting Mickey Mouse! (:

P.S. If you haven't figured out where I'm going yet or were still wondering where that somewhere is... well... I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment