Saturday, March 26, 2011
Sickness, Flexibility, and Sadness...
Here is the sad truth... My family and I didn't get to go to Disneyland for spring break. I got sick the Friday before we were supposed to leave. We were supposed to leave on Sunday of last week. I got a fever of 101, a stuffy/runny nose, a cough, a sore throat, a headache, and a stomach ache. We had to cancel the trip, but luckily it all worked out. I was so excited about going to Disneyland, as you can see from my last post. Now we are planning to go in the summer and make it a longer trip. Of course, I was super sad about not going. I've been very flexible about everything. I'm still sick, and have missed out on my whole spring break! School starts again tomorrow, and then comes the long wait until summer. 9 weeks of school! Here it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment